Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for the viewers pleasure....some pics of the crew just having fun Thanksgiving weekend in Virgin. We got to ride there for our first time. This set is of a young ripper named Joey. Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
i really wana take a trip out there, its a little bit far though. id like to hit the 4th picture

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
If that is the same hip, going right looks more fun than goin' left. :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Zach for building the hit. We were starting with only a couple of pedal strokes. You must have been starting way back. I looks bigger in your pic...like someone chopped it down and made the tranny on the left.

UrbanFR666-- a pic to give you a look at it. The nut buster pic was of his first try coming up short. I think that on this attempt he came up short by 5' and landed mostly flat.

Raptordude-- My bro says that it is his Devaint with Oakley O-frame w/ the nose guard. It is more comfortable than the Oakley Crowbar. And cheaper. And provides more visability.

We also played with Mike Wilson that weekend in his back yard. Sorry only one pic of him....but of poor quality. He was working on his can-can on his 35' step down road gap.

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
zachdank said:
we were blasting over 15 ft. above the lip. It's lots o fun :p
Yeah but we will never see any video of yours... :( Still not on the Banshee site... :confused:

Killer pics, I wish my Thanksgiving was spent riding instead I was driving in crap weather sampling at a Best Buy at 5am in the morning. Looks sic keep the pics coming

L8R
Buck

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
wyrm said:
Thanks Zach for building the hit. We were starting with only a couple of pedal strokes. You must have been starting way back. I looks bigger in your pic...like someone chopped it down and made the tranny on the left.

UrbanFR666-- a pic to give you a look at it. The nut buster pic was of his first try coming up short. I think that on this attempt he came up short by 5' and landed mostly flat.

Raptordude-- My bro says that it is his Devaint with Oakley O-frame w/ the nose guard. It is more comfortable than the Oakley Crowbar. And cheaper. And provides more visability.

We also played with Mike Wilson that weekend in his back yard. Sorry only one pic of him....but of poor quality. He was working on his can-can on his 35' step down road gap.
dude that last pic is off da hizzay...shoo.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.