Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for those out of the loop, HIP is Homers in Pisgah. Since we had some Ventana tag-alongs last year we decide to invite the Ventanaphiles to our fun in the Pisgah National Forest in North Carolina. Hence the VIP addition.

date edited: Tentative plans are being made for May 16, 17, 18 2008 with more details to follow soon.

We will be having a fund raiser for the Nonprofit group that supports the area trails - PAS Pisgah Area SORBA. I am gathering stuff to raffle off and all those I have contacted have been very kind. If you have any industry contacts and can get some goods for us to raffle, please PM me.

SS

Stay tuned for more!

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Bollocks - can you do it a week later i have to be in Munich for my friends wedding on May 3rd ! and I have a Turner and Ventana to bring since i just bought an El Capitan to build up!

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll hopefully have a list of the raffle items by mid February and will post them and the process to donate.

I hope to get up to Pisgah mid February and will start planning some of the rides. Now that Mr. Mudpie is a Pisgah local maybe he can help in that area.

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blackagness said:
Only the pedophiles are allowed to join the homeless. doo doo! :prft:
That gives you plenty of time to purchase a qualifing bike :p :D

·
Appalachian Singletrack'n
1,443 Posts
Thats PMBAR weekend. The forrest will be full of bikes. :eekster:
I was thinking of attending HIP since I just became a Turner owner, I guess I will already be there for the race.:thumbsup:

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Endomaniac said:
I was thinking of attending HIP since I just became a Turner owner, I guess I will already be there for the race.:thumbsup:
What's PMBAR?? Maybe we need to slide the date out a week or two??

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Endomaniac said:
what did you buy? and did I miss the couch shot?

·
Appalachian Singletrack'n
1,443 Posts
wilks said:
what did you buy? and did I miss the couch shot?
I’ll post something about it soon. I just finished building and have yet to ride it.
Contrary to my long 29er history, it’s not a Sultan.

·
Big Wheel Homer !!
1,752 Posts
SSINGA said:
What's PMBAR?? Maybe we need to slide the date out a week or two??
That might work better for me, I've had something come up and that weekend is looking like its going to be hard to get away.

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like the 16-18th might be better to avoid any conflicts.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts