Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This place is amazing with the rocks. We did 17 miles of singletrack goodness with a lot of messing around on the rocks along the way. Fun, fun, fun...

1) A serious discussion, no doubt.
2) Jisch on a nice rocky stream bed
3) Unsprung ditto
4,5) DNA on his new ML-8, sweetness. He loves this bike and I have the picture to prove it.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Show the LOVE

JIsch, I have a great idea for the new camera shots.
Bring the camera and Video with you next time and where something Sexy... Like some lingerie.. a nice halter top perhaps. perhaps some pumps.

Hey where's the picture that shows the LOVE

Remember, Push-up Bra

·
white boy extraordinaire
241 Posts
Looks like a fun place...

I can't figure out where it is though. Please inform the masses. Nice pics and that is a sweet bike......mmmmmmmmmmm ML-8 ***drooling***

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quite the machine...

KRob said:
Nice. I dig the ML8. 6 inches of light weight all-mountain, trail, XC, light FR sweetness. It does seem to cover a bunch of categories. Serious bling bling to boot.

Looks like fun.
It is a nice bike. The front shock is very laterally stiff, yet very supple. DNA says that it climbs well too, he kicks my butt every weekend, but as Lance says, "Its not about the bike...", DNA's a genetic misfit. I keep telling him that he should be moving in the singlespeed/rigid direction so we can keep up to him.

I've only ridden the bike a few minutes, it felt nice, but maybe a bit to couch-like for my tastes. Certainly the HH100x is a more twitchy/responsive animal.

John

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ml-8

You know, I used to be an amateur/sport class kind of rider. I would always have trouble with rock fields, or logs or anything technical. Launching drop offs was out of the question and invariably I was usually the one hiking my bike up a hill after everyone else... Then I got the Maverick ML-8 and my life was remarkably and permenantly changed. Within a week of riding that beauty I'm now then envy of my Riding Crew. I can climb the hill with the best of them. I can sail on the downhills, I'm doing unthinkable launches and logs. Even more amazing is how this enhanced performance has also affected my life off the bicycle as well. I'm happier at work. I getting noticed more out on the town and I'm starting to date this girl that I've chasing all year. The other night was amazing, don't get me started.
So the next time you hear someone say something stupid about Lance Armstronge and how "it's not the bike", just turn the other way and "yeah right, I know better" It is all about the bike and don't you forget it.

·
Registered
13,092 Posts
DNA said:
You know, I used to be an amateur/sport class kind of rider. I would always have trouble with rock fields, or logs or anything technical. Launching drop offs was out of the question and invariably I was usually the one hiking my bike up a hill after everyone else... Then I got the Maverick ML-8 and my life was remarkably and permenantly changed. Within a week of riding that beauty I'm now then envy of my Riding Crew. I can climb the hill with the best of them. I can sail on the downhills, I'm doing unthinkable launches and logs. Even more amazing is how this enhanced performance has also affected my life off the bicycle as well. I'm happier at work. I getting noticed more out on the town and I'm starting to date this girl that I've chasing all year. The other night was amazing, don't get me started.
So the next time you hear someone say something stupid about Lance Armstronge and how "it's not the bike", just turn the other way and "yeah right, I know better" It is all about the bike and don't you forget it.
LOL. Yeah, that's what I need. :D

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lies.

DNA said:
DNA lies.

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.