Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends and I are trying to decide between going to SolVista or Keystone this weekend. I'm thinking Sol, cause Keystone might not have much open on their opening weekend, but what does everyone else think? We're mainly concerned about trails and features available and quality.

Thanks

·
Registered Jong
509 Posts
Good thing you posted this I was just going to ask. Btw, Sol vista has everything open to my knowledge. Another thing to keep in mind is the price of a sol vista ticket compaired to a keystone. I know its only like 15 bucks but 15 bucks isn't worth it if you have less to ride.

Please someone fill us in on this info.

Ps see whoever at solvista tomorrow, us nebraskaners will be shreddin. Oh and come talk to us and recieve a free beer.....

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
SolVista for me tomorrow, then a sweet XC ride Saturday morning followed by the Thunder Thunder Thunder Thunder Valley Valley Valley Valley Motocross Motocross Motocross Motocross Nationals Nationals Nationals Nationals under the LIGHTS on Saturday night, then probably check the boards to see if Keystone is worth going to on Sunday. If not, I'll be back at SolVista.

·
percocet pioneer.
931 Posts
Full Trucker said:
SolVista for me tomorrow, then a sweet XC ride Saturday morning followed by the Thunder Thunder Thunder Thunder Valley Valley Valley Valley Motocross Motocross Motocross Motocross Nationals Nationals Nationals Nationals under the LIGHTS on Saturday night, then probably check the boards to see if Keystone is worth going to on Sunday. If not, I'll be back at SolVista.
off topic, but does it cost anything to sit around and watch that?I live right there and might wander over to see what its all about..

·
Registered
331 Posts
I just called Keystone They will tell you what will be open.
The list is kinda long. Basically every thing from mid mountain down.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I called 970-496-4386. He read off the list so fast I missed some.
:eek:

·
Registered Jong
509 Posts
spacemarine5 said:
Who will be at keystone this weekend?
Me and 5 other dudes. Bringing a trailer with our bikes. Come find us in the lot. Im tall skinny kid rides white yakuza. Buddys ride kona stab and demo 8 ect. My names Jake yell my name and say hi.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.