Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bear, you're confusing Roaring Creek with Rattling Creek. I was thinking of going to Rattling Creek which is in Lykens, PA. I'd be perfectly fine with Roaring Creek also. Let's see who else checks in between now & then and we'll go from there you thin blooded s.o.b.

·
921 Posts
Mt Top or Rattling Creek sound good. Does anyone know if Lykens got dumped with the big downstate snow storm last week, and if they still have snow? With bare ground here, I'd rather not take a roadtrip to ride in snow. I also wouldn't mind doing Moosic Mt or JT.

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
bear said:
Rattling around Sunday sounds good to me. Ride from Natalie side up across to Aristes and back? Or do you have Something Else Interesting in mind?

I of course reserve the right to chicken out if weather conditions are to cold and wet for this thin blooded fool.
Heeheeeee:

Attachments

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Drop in Temps

Yeah, what is up with the weather? I went to leave the dog out this morning and got a major chill! It's almost like it is winter or something...LOL!:madman:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Time to ....

.....ski....XC skiing is pretty good where there are not to many rocks and boulders....grassy areas are pretty good.....frozen lakes and ponds have been good also....its that time for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.