Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh!t!!! What a Ride!!!"

Found on my printer at work on a nice sunny day while I'm surrounded by grey carpeted cubicle walls - ugh.....

· Registered
649 Posts
CHUM said:
"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh!t!!! What a Ride!!!"
Yep, when i'm old, incontinent and confined to a bed, i want to be able to think to myself 'Man i had fun!!!'
But please o heavenly Father, please don't let me go out like Ozzy Osbourne!!!!!

· Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used to play Quake

pfunk said:
"I gotta tell ya, your user name is just wrong somehow.
pfunk (also in a cubicle, although mine is more of a blue grey)
and got killed alot - CHUM was kinda appropiate (and it stuck). I used to be XC_Climber (met ya at Annadel), but for some reason people thought I was very, very fast - not really the case (maybe in a couple of years)

Hasta

· the bomb
530 Posts
hot sweet nuts

CHUM said:
and got killed alot - CHUM was kinda appropiate (and it stuck). I used to be XC_Climber (met ya at Annadel), but for some reason people thought I was very, very fast - not really the case (maybe in a couple of years)

Hasta
I knew who you were, how could I forget those tasty walnuts your wife made ;)

it just sounds like something else to me. nevermind

· Registered
374 Posts
CHUM said:

Found on my printer at work on a nice sunny day while I'm surrounded by grey carpeted cubicle walls - ugh.....
That's funny. One of the SuperUltraRegulars here has had that in their signature line. Someone like ShiverMeTimbers or BuiltForSpeed... forget exaclty. Always meant to ask them where it's from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.