Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... it's this kind riding where people go off the trail that's making the "single-track" a frickin' freeway. Don't say that we shouldn't be riding out there when it's wet...you just have to ride responsibly. Stay in the middle of the trail and go through the puddles :thumbsup: Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
beagledadi said:
.... it's this kind riding where people go off the trail that's making the "single-track" a frickin' freeway. Don't say that we shouldn't be riding out there when it's wet...you just have to ride responsibly. Stay in the middle of the trail and go through the puddles :thumbsup: Matt
yuck

·
Maaaaan
4,259 Posts
I'm not saying what's in that photo is good, but the horses really do a lot more damage over the years than the bikes.
We just had more rain at Bootleg last night and people still came out and rode.
I've also been running into more people passing at least 6 ft off the trail lately at Bootleg. When I said something to a women doing this one day at Bootleg, she apparently thought I was joking...:madmax:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.