Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I think I've lost it:madman: ! was just messin around in my garage and saw an unloved Voodoo Hoodoo frame (yeah, not exactly vintage) ..a Surly 29er fork (again not vintage) and next thing I knew (see, vintage finally came into play, my brain is pickled) they were put together with a big fat 26" tire on the back and a fairly fat 29" tire on the front. Maybe if I put canti brakes on, it will qualify for this forum:confused: Please don't kick me out, like I said, I have no where else to go,,,except back to the fridge for another cold one:thumbsup: ..Should I stop this nonsense or write another chapter, perhaps with pictures?..It's up to you.....
(

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
update...kind of.....;)

well I haven't really done any more, just been busy:madman: . But it was nice out so I snapped some shots. I'm going to mock it up as is and ride it before I commit to paint/powdercoat or...Geez, I wish my job would quit getting in the way of fun:)

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
stan4bikes said:
well I haven't really done any more, just been busy:madman: . But it was nice out so I snapped some shots. I'm going to mock it up as is and ride it before I commit to paint/powdercoat or...Geez, I wish my job would quit getting in the way of fun:)
That would make one hell of a singlespeed. And just think, you could post pics in the singlespeed forum...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Singlespeed...yeah! to paraphrase one of the Jack in the Box commercials.." thats what I was thinkin!!!!" Why ruin such a highly engineered bike with gears?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MrOrange said:
some people doing this with Bontragers . . . and with success . . . :thumbsup:
I know I'm not the first by a long shot, but this is the machine that will become the industry standard:confused: ..standard of what I don't have any idea:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.