What's up Biatches..........

Southern California is really bad

this weekend riding temps are in the mid 80's

and we have one of the bigger swells of the season for surfing

hope you are staying warm :p :p :D

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
im pretty sure our weather kicks your ass at the moment anyways. but one question before i leave. is southern comfort made in california? when ever i have a bottle in my hand im allways too drunk to remember what it says...

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Kalifornia???

BJ- said:
im pretty sure our weather kicks your ass at the moment anyways. but one question before i leave. is southern comfort made in california? when ever i have a bottle in my hand im allways too drunk to remember what it says...
Dude, if you were close by, I'd drive over to your house and teach you the finer points of good whiskey...on yore head! :D Dang, BJ, the name is "Southern Comfort". California is not southern. They are...well, I don't know what the heck they are, but Shiver is an example if that tells you anything...LOL!...Bwaaaaah! :p ...sorry, Bob. All good bourbon whiskeys are made in the southern USA. They make a bunch of sissy wines in California. :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Banshee Rider said:
I'll be glad I dont live there when it all breaks off into the ocean! :cool:
it is a myth...it will never happen....actually LA moves closer (alongside to SF) every year....it is real small like 6mm year

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
i'm heading up north to the cold country for xmas, monterey.
bringin the enduro to poach the golf courses of pebble beach under the moonlight. there's actually some fun little trails in pebble, but it is poaching in horse territory.

i'll skid on the greens for you.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
TNC said:
Dude, if you were close by, I'd drive over to your house and teach you the finer points of good whiskey...on yore head! :D Dang, BJ, the name is "Southern Comfort". California is not southern. They are...well, I don't know what the heck they are, but Shiver is an example if that tells you anything...LOL!...Bwaaaaah! :p ...sorry, Bob. All good bourbon whiskeys are made in the southern USA. They make a bunch of sissy wines in California. :D
if you told me texas was northern id believe you, the only thing i know about the geography of your country is california is to the left when looking at it on a map. so my bad i guess.

but im in love with southern comfort its all ive been drinking since i finished school. but i was under the impression is was a liqueur not a whisky. or at least thats what i thought it had on the bottle.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
BJ- said:
if you told me texas was northern id believe you, the only thing i know about the geography of your country is california is to the left when looking at it on a map. so my bad i guess.

but im in love with southern comfort its all ive been drinking since i finished school. but i was under the impression is was a liqueor not a whisky. or at least thats what i thought it had on the bottle.
SoCo is a whisky.. try this Get some of this.. to make SoCo and Lime..

pour some SoCo over ice into a shaker.. its about 5 to 1 mixing with the Lime juice. shake and pour into shot glasses.. really takes the edge off... ;)

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
fiddy_ryder said:
SoCo is a whisky.. try this Get some of this.. to make SoCo and Lime..

pour some SoCo over ice into a shaker.. its about 5 to 1 mixing with the Lime juice. shake and pour into shot glasses.. really takes the edge off... ;)
i just checked on the website, Liqueur, 21-50% Alc. by Volume. dont know what it means but i think its not a whisky...

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
LOL! This is a typical Shiver post...degrading from a weather report to a drunken challenge of who's got the best booze...yeehaw! I'm not particular. I'll take Montezuma tequila in the plastic half gallon jug for $17.95, thank you very much...probably made in a washtub behind a bicycle shop in Juarez, Mexico.

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
BJ- said:
i just checked on the website, Liqueur, 21-50% Alc. by Volume. dont know what it means but i think its not a whisky...
If your drinking SoCo Black label, it's 50 proof alc. SoCo is whiskey, but try Makers Mark for better taste.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.