Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone hears this at SRAM, We want an 8-speed trigger shifter combo on par with the x-9 and x-0 stuff (heh you could even call it x-8) with 1:1 ratio.

-Im sick of Shitmano's degredation in performance
-Im too beefy and strong to keep a fragile 9speed cog straight
-1:1 ratio kicks the poo out of 2:1
-Grip'n'twist shifters suck compared to triggers
- There's a huge fatty mc'mostrous market out there full of people just like me who are running out of 8 speed parts, and are too rough on parts to upgrade to 9.

Save us SRAM, you're our only hope.

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
2nd That!

Zonk0u said:
If anyone hears this at SRAM, We want an 8-speed trigger shifter combo on par with the x-9 and x-0 stuff (heh you could even call it x-8) with 1:1 ratio.

-Im sick of Shitmano's degredation in performance
-Im too beefy and strong to keep a fragile 9speed cog straight
-1:1 ratio kicks the poo out of 2:1
-Grip'n'twist shifters suck compared to triggers
- There's a huge fatty mc'mostrous market out there full of people just like me who are running out of 8 speed parts, and are too rough on parts to upgrade to 9.

Save us SRAM, you're our only hope.
The X-9 stuff is good, had a chance to ride it, but I don't want 9 speed & I like triggers, alot.

The only other options I can see are E-Bay for Shimano 8 speed triggers, which are going up, up, up in price, and Paul's thumbshifters.

I'd be VERY happy to support someone who isn't changing for JUST the bottom line.

JmZ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.