Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
artistic...
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bushpig said:
I agree. And it went really cheap. Today was not a good day to be a bike seller. A nice Yeti Pro FRO went for like 320.
seller wouldn't ship internationally. if he did i may had bought it.

·
artistic...
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bushpig said:
Both were in my neighborhood. You should have asked - I could have shipped for a minimal fee ;) (including a public admission that mountain bikes can rise to the level of art)

haha! of course!

I am like Groucho:- These are my principles and if you don't like them... i have others.;)

·
Dumpster Diver
1,093 Posts
bushpig said:
I agree. And it went really cheap. Today was not a good day to be a bike seller. A nice Yeti Pro FRO went for like 320.
$315!

·
Dumpster Diver
1,093 Posts
Joe Steel said:
Looks like the Ritchey may end up in my neighborhood ;) (although not mine)

Maybe we'll see it around here some time :thumbsup:
Ehem!? Actually, my neighborhood.

·
Dumpster Diver
1,093 Posts
hairstream said:
...in due time, in due time.

Actually, I just wanted the step-down ferrules for my FRO. :D
Great, then give me the Cook cranks. I fell asleep during the final moments, lol!

·
Fat City Michael
605 Posts
I almost bought the Yeti just to get the Cook Bros cranks, but I didn't feel like driving out to Staten Island...

·
artistic...
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
scooderdude said:
Oh - you must mean THIS bike.
how does it ride?:cool:

i wanted that one bad... but i am investing so much on something here it would be crazy to divert my energy and $ right now.

·
horn doggie
847 Posts
I'm waiting to see. It's still in Conneticut. (Is that spelled correctly?) The seller is checking into shipping, now. We chatted for quite a while today on the phone, and he's pleased to have sold it to someone close to its original home. I'm stoked cuz he's an old gray beard like me, barely rode the bike (by his account), has worked in bike shops in his former years, and understands how to pack a bike.

That's two big steps in the right direction right there. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts