Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"OK, let's see those singlespeed steeds"
That thread has about 30 post all with pictures and inorder to review it you must click on each a every seperate thread to view. What a pain in the ass! Is there anyway way you can have every post in a thread open when you review it. This is my only and main complaint between the old and new systems.

HELP!!
KMan

·
don't try this at home
1,601 Posts
Hollywood said:
set your view to "Hybrid". They're all there without clicking...

still learning,
HW
is that why i get both the "tree" with all the posts and then just below are all the posts? must have been a default setting because i haven't done anything to do this.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yes, I think hybrid is the default. It seemed to go back to hybrid of its own accord after the recent upgrade (not the upgrade /to/ the new forum - the small upgrade /of/ the new forum)

·
WAWE
1,432 Posts
Haha - I said the exact same thing within the thread. I also mentioned it'll likely be buried and nobody will see it. Thank you for proving my point.

KMan said:
"OK, let's see those singlespeed steeds"
That thread has about 30 post all with pictures and inorder to review it you must click on each a every seperate thread to view. What a pain in the ass! Is there anyway way you can have every post in a thread open when you review it. This is my only and main complaint between the old and new systems.

HELP!!
KMan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts