Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
pakistan daily???

singlesprocket said:
though i have a couple questions about their time hole theory... but on the other hand it
does explain lizards falling out of the trees in florida.

https://www.daily.pk/norway-time-hole-“leak”-plunges-northern-hemisphere-into-chaos-14311/

It is so yesterday. You can come back to your room from nuc-e-lar bunker...

https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/10/earlyshow/main5961513.shtml

"Canada, another Nation used to extreme winter events, reports that the storm that had hit their maritime provinces this past week was so powerful buildings were knocked off of their foundations in what one resident, Tom Jardine, described as being "worse than a hurricane"."

Geez... Tool-ed.
 

·
humber river advocate
Joined
·
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hear that sound? that's this post going over your head dumb koph...
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
bwahahaha....

too freaking funny dude... you must be feeling like a donkey now...

You may start explaining how it was a joke on your part, at your convenience...

Time hole.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can you find a way to delete a post? Call the moderators quickly...

singlesprocket said:
hear that sound? that's this post going over your head dumb koph...
 

·
mtbr Decade+
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Grrr...Americans!

Foiled by their Thermal Inverters!

We could annex them, at least New York, but Obama would just order more troops. Personally, I laugh at all the Pinko Hippies that rallied behind him only to find him laughing sinisterly as he oils his war machine....Suckers. Guess he's better than Bush. But I'd take Slick Willy over any of 'em. My Most Favouritist Bestest Politician EVER!
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
Lol

damn Yankees...
:D :D :D

Biggie said:
Grrr...Americans!

Foiled by their Thermal Inverters!

We could annex them, at least New York, but Obama would just order more troops. Personally, I laugh at all the Pinko Hippies that rallied behind him only to find him laughing sinisterly as he oils his war machine....Suckers. Guess he's better than Bush. But I'd take Slick Willy over any of 'em. My Most Favouritist Bestest Politician EVER!
 

·
humber river advocate
Joined
·
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well duh! :idea:

damn it, just look at the proof in this picture...



friggin england...
 

·
mtbr Decade+
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Play rugger in that ya tossers!
 

·
humber river advocate
Joined
·
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
(osokolo post deleted by mods)

i can only summize that all your attention to me is some form of "crush" that you have on me. i have no interest in you in any way, shape or form. my suggestion is that you create your own orginal posts instead of following me around...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Climate change and global warming is NOT caused by human activities, but it's a natural phenomenen , just a natural cycle that earth has to go through.
Mr Al Gore and his Inconvinient Lie, is a bunch of BS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Wolfchild said:
Climate change and global warming is NOT caused by human activities, but it's a natural phenomenen , just a natural cycle that earth has to go through.
Mr Al Gore and his Inconvinient Lie, is a bunch of BS.
I agree that Climate change is a proven PRE-historical event.

I also believe that WE, all 6 Billion of us, affect changes on a global scale. ie perhaps speeding up 'OR' slowing down Natural Phenomena.

Stosh

PS. How could the "inventor" of the INTERNET be a BS artist?:madman:
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
Sorry, don't do donkeys...

Goats - sure (thanks for the tip Biggie), but donkeys nyet.

singlesprocket said:
i can only summize that all your attention to me is some form of "crush" that you have on me. i have no interest in you in any way, shape or form. my suggestion is that you create your own orginal posts instead of following me around...
 

·
humber river advocate
Joined
·
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what a lot of people miss in this climate debate is air quality. would be sure nice not to breath in all that smog during the summer.
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
by the way, what are you questions about their time hole theory?

Also, how concerned are you about unimpeded thermal inversion of the exosphere?
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
singlesprocket said:
"Damn it man, I'm a freerider, not a physicist!"
please do not forget this statement in the future and stick with freeriding.

leave serious business to adults.
 

·
humber river advocate
Joined
·
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh please... you need to watch the three stooges more and try to develop a sense of humour... you also missed that star trek qoute by a mile. by the way stop riding on my coat tails sandbagger...
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top