Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That after themarzvoltas hissy fit that i am sitting here, looking at peoples responses and laughing and feeling that i know and am friends with all theese people. Its kinda cool how we all ganged up on him like a family, however i wouldent have wanted to be him :D .

Who hears me?

Can i get a halelulia?

·
Renegade of Krunk
604 Posts
Wait. We talking about the mtbr sucks thread? Or am I missing something from not logging on as often..

And I'm pissed, Volta called Kadvang a cracker. Please, if I'm not the biggest cracker on the site then sheet son. And I've got the downloaded music to prove it ;)

Edit:
Nevermind it was ******..Same ish different name..

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Red Bull said:
That after themarzvoltas hissy fit that i am sitting here, looking at peoples responses and laughing and feeling that i know and am friends with all theese people. Its kinda cool how we all ganged up on him like a family, however i wouldent have wanted to be him :D .

Who hears me?

Can i get a halelulia?
lolzies...

coughXC_RIDERcough

:rolleyes: :D :p

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Red Bull said:

Who hears me?

Can i get a halelulia?
was it this post that made him snap or something else

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=96400&highlight=rip

let me know

·
18 years old
632 Posts
JBsoxB said:
i hate being out of the circle... can someone please sum up what happened? :confused:
yes please, do the guy that ACUTALLY RIDES HIS BIKE a favor and sum up what happend over the hours i was out at some new jumps i found o SHIZ YES but the suck and im gonna go make another thread about them!

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
JBsoxB said:
probably b/c the thread doesn't show up... it says it was removed or something...
try this

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=96400&highlight=rip

apparently he had a bad day...he posted this frame, which was his bike (he bought this) and he didn't like the responses from everyone...nothing is bad and he didn't say the bike was his.

then he called everybody fa__otts and all other stuff and Zedro banned him after editing is MTBR Sucks post

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
JBsoxB said:
it's just talking about a frame (or mabye i've become immune to this sort of ganging up b/c i have been here so long :eek: )
i thought it was nothing and told him so in PM's .....he was really pissed...he calmed down but Zedro already lowered the ax....he is no longer

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.