Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if it's related to bikes...

To clarify out there, it's not TABOO to discuss relationships, but it should be relevant.

You can test yourself here to see which questions are relevant.

TEST:

1) My girlfriend is mad and doesn't understand why I drool when I see a hot chick

2) My girlfriend is mad and doesn't understand why I drool when I see an Intense 5.5 with a Talas 90/130 fork, Juicy brakes, easton bars and seatpost, etc..

3) How do I get my gf/bf into biking? What bike shoudl we get?

4) How do I get my girlfriend into a three way?

5) My wife is pissed because I bike with women.

6) Are there any hotties in _insert_area_here_ that want to ride with me 'cause I'M WHEY COOL, DUDE.

7) I didn't do the dishes last week and my woman is upset, tell me I'm right.

Answers:
1) not relevant. Try not to drool.
2) totally relevant.
3) totally relevant.
4) only relevant if the third party is a tandem
5) totally relevant
6) don't even go there. You will be tampax spam'd and whisked off to the recycle bin after we embarrass you
7) nope, not relevant

Hope this clarifies things. I don't want people thinking they can't talk about relationships at all. Just that this isn't a random dear abby, and it should at least tangent on bikes! :)

Impy

·
Registered
837 Posts
#2 reminds me...

Impy said:
2) My girlfriend is mad and doesn't understand why I drool when I see an Intense 5.5 with a Talas 90/130 fork, Juicy brakes, easton bars and seatpost, etc..

Impy
That reminds me of when me and my SO were first dating. We were on a road trip and I got in trouble (sorta :)) for "checking out" the the car next to us on the freeway. It later dawned upon me that she though I was checking out the women occupants not the Gary Fischer and Trek on the roof rack.

She stopped teasing me about it after she started riding and checking out other bikes too...

It is a good thing we have an "open" relationship:)

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black Bart said:
What if I was too busy last week riding and working on the bike? :^P
Crashedandburned said:
"4) How do I get my girlfriend into a three way?"What if it involves another person who likes to bike???
You guys are catching on. Those are both relevant. ;)

·
L1MEY
1,487 Posts
debaucherous said:
That reminds me of when me and my SO were first dating. We were on a road trip and I got in trouble (sorta :)) for "checking out" the the car next to us on the freeway. It later dawned upon me that she though I was checking out the women occupants not the Gary Fischer and Trek on the roof rack.

She stopped teasing me about it after she started riding and checking out other bikes too...

It is a good thing we have an "open" relationship:)
Eek! I hope my hubby doesn't think I'm checking out other guys every time I stare enviously at some random guy's bike!

- Jen.

·
R.I.P. DogFriend
6,891 Posts
Well, he just might...

mahgnillig said:
Eek! I hope my hubby doesn't think I'm checking out other guys every time I stare enviously at some random guy's bike!

- Jen.
Now that's funny!

If my wife said she was checking out some guy's 'bike', my response back would be, "Excuse me?"

You do know that "Bike" is also a euphamism for jock strap since the BIKE Athletic Company also invented them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.