Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And YOU can help send him there!!

HELLRIDE Nominees

Top row 2nd from left

Name: Aaron

click images to enlarge

My brah Aaron ... dude's got legs forever (in a manly bike rider sorta way). I've met few others with more fitness and determination who wasn't a pro. Besides he's da shiz with a camera and works for HBO so coverage could be good.;)

He's the kinda guy who'll spend the morning doing trail maint, the afternoon riding, and then go back in for another evening ride with the fellas he runs into on his way out. We all should be so lucky. His wife is super supportive, helps out at the bike events and even helps rake out the trails...and she doesn't even ride!

Did I mention he owns an RFX? (among other bikes)

Toss him a click, he's a great guy and a blast to ride with, he ought to make for an interesting tour!
Besides he said if he croaks on the ride I get my pick of his stable.:D

Attachments

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Follow this link here, then click on his photo (top row, 2nd from left) click the vote button and enter your email to validate.

Tnx, He's a great guy and he'd put in the hard time no doubt.

He's a psuedo roadie addict, took up mtbing and slayed xc racing. started dabbling in freeriding last fall and now he's riding Diablo frequently. I gotta say It's inspiring as heck to watch a weight weenie go big. :D

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
VOTING HAS CLOSED!!!!

AARON IS IN:
FIRST PLACE, FIRST PLACE, FIRST PLACE!!! :D :D :D

Woohooo!!! Hopefully that's the final count eh?
Tnx for the support folks. I'll let yaz know what's what when I get details.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
boone said:
I can't believe the dude that spits flames, has a sweet stash and shoots aks at freezers has not even been voted for yet. That was a crazy vid! Don't they want crazy fools to ride with weir and his manimals?

Not to mention the mtb group he started to save the trails in his area.
that'd be John P ....... good kid and mighty fine cyclist. He would have been stoked to ride with Weir and earn a much needed new bike. But if there was any consolation i am glad zilla's bro made it. Congrats to Aaron !

later, Chad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.