Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
That guy is a creep...

On a side note, a buddy of mine who rides XC actually has that ugly green/purple/yellow lyrca jersey from the 2nd pic

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
mtnbiker662 said:
That guy is a creep...

On a side note, a buddy of mine who rides XC actually has that ugly green/purple/yellow lyrca jersey from the 2nd pic
Montgomery Bell or something along those lines. knew someone who rode for that team.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
mtnbiker662 said:
That guy is a creep...

ive just lost all faith in the mountain biking population.........................................

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mtnbiker662 said:
No worries man...I think we've all lost faith in the XC population a long time ago...
Uhm, that guy doesn't appear to be an XC rider. More of a downhiller/freerider from the looks of it. He's an older version of you.

PS - why no luv for the XC rider? Is it because they can ride up a hill and you can't? LOL

·
Hard as nails
1,008 Posts
Hmmmm

I wonder why people do stuff like that?:idea: I do not care, but it certainly goes against the grain.:skep: Especially, in this testosterone filled environment!:madmax:

·
Registered
416 Posts
ajoc_prez said:
Uhm, that guy doesn't appear to be an XC rider. More of a downhiller/freerider from the looks of it. He's an older version of you.

PS - why no luv for the XC rider? Is it because they can ride up a hill and you can't? LOL
I can ride up hills just fine thank you.

And I'm kiddig about the XC thing. Prob about 1/3 of my riding is with guys that are strictly XC guys. Just friendly conversation here ajoc, no need for attacks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts