Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the most active and infomative forum of any sort i have ever seen, I am new to the sport and have learned alot in just a few short weeks on these forums, you guys know more than the pros at my LBS and this forum will help me get thru the long and painfully cold winter. Thank you all. :D

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Stick around....

rodman said:
This is the most active and infomative forum of any sort i have ever seen, I am new to the sport and have learned alot in just a few short weeks on these forums, you guys know more than the pros at my LBS and this forum will help me get thru the long and painfully cold winter. Thank you all. :D
Stick around and you'll get sick of us pretty quickly.

Ken

·
Cheney for Sith Lord '08
179 Posts
Agreed

I wish all of my interests had such an active and valuable venue of information exchange.I truly don't think I'd be half the biker that I am without the help of this site,the product reviews section,and,of course,Sheldon Brown's website (much respect,Mr.Brown).It's not just the well-informed opinions I value,but also some of the crappier and more shallow ones without which you'd have nothing to compare wisdom to.It's like this place is a test section of whom you'll be encountering on the trails,and, sometimes, it's great to be warned of some of the schmucks you may run across,as well.Ya have to know who to ignore or avoid.In any event,mad props to MTBR and all those keeping this sport alive for veterans and noobs alike,as well as the industry folks who post on here to keep us dullard consumers informed :D .

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
rodman said:
This is the largest MTB oriented website on the net.

These forums are pretty active and some knowledgable riders hang their hats here.

Check your local/regional fourm too. You'll have a whole bunch of like minded people to ride with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.