Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Mike may eat alot of dirb, well actually ALOT of dirt but the boy is hitting some big freaking drops. Kudos to him. :thumbsup:

Break a leg Mike, keep up the good work :smallviolin:

·
My arm hurts a little
1,471 Posts
Here is his other video!! Pretty funny!! Well at least he sends it and there is nothing wrong with that.

I wonder if he has even gotten close to doing a 360 on anything, let alone a 10ft drop. Kids these days!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
#1ORBUST said:
Here is his other video!! Pretty funny!! Well at least he sends it and there is nothing wrong with that.

I wonder if he has even gotten close to doing a 360 on anything, let alone a 10ft drop. Kids these days!!

At least he lands a few in that one...but he always crashes on the 360's:p

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
He's not going to live to be 20. He's going big, but he isn't at all smooth, and he seems to crash hard more often than he even comes close to landing. I'm thinking he might do better with the 360s if he didn't start turning before he takes off. :lol: Look at the last 10 seconds of the video #1orbust posted. He tries to turn going into the drop, the bike gets hung up, and he ragdolls his silly ass off the lip.

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
his landings are all so sketch, even in the air he looks like he can barley hold it together

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.