Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I ride with tools
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF people?! Let's get some activity on this board! The onle message boards with less activity are Michigan, Connecticut, and frikkin Africa! Don't we have anything to talk about?

Mtb content: Who wants to RIDE this weekend? It may be cold but it's not wet. Who's down for a long ride at White Mesa, Red Mesa, or Black and Blue Mesa?

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
Jim Beam said:
WTF people?! Let's get some activity on this board! The onle message boards with less activity are Michigan, Connecticut, and frikkin Africa! Don't we have anything to talk about?

Mtb content: Who wants to RIDE this weekend? It may be cold but it's not wet. Who's down for a long ride at White Mesa, Red Mesa, or Black and Blue Mesa?
I'm always asking myself the same thing about this board, pretty lame. Anyways, I'd be up for a ride on Saturday, if I recall the weather is suppose to be fair. let me know, I might be able to talk XTRKona into joining us also.

Eric

·
Registered
101 Posts
4 corners

Jim Beam said:
OK Mr. Beam. I'll contribute a little since I'm new to the board, though I've been around these parts quite a while. Here's a few photos from a trip to the 4 corners area and Alien Run in Aztec we took just a few weeks ago. First time on this trail and it was a pleasant surprise. 2 loops were in order to get some mileage, just wished we could ride it both directions sometime. My wife really enjoyed it and finding trails we can both enjoy is sometimes challenging.

·
loco
246 Posts
Jim Beam said:

Alright, well I guess I'm rolling with some of you tomorrow at white mesa. Jim Beam called my with the directions so I'll look forward to riding with you all. later

·
crap magnet
572 Posts
Not gonna happen

konacoffee said:
Alright, well I guess I'm rolling with some of you tomorrow at white mesa. Jim Beam called my with the directions so I'll look forward to riding with you all. later
kc,
thanks for scoop on the white mesa ride. sounds like a winner but alas, too many commitments tomorrow. sucks being responsible. i'll drop you a line next time i'm in denver.

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
I guess you have to be part of the clik to get invited eh? It's funny how somebody comes on here talking about how dead the board is and suggest a ride and somebody responds offering to ride and in the end gets left off the boat.

·
loco
246 Posts
Jim Beam said:

Well fellas, Thanks again for letting me tag along on a seriously epic ride. That was awesome! Jim Beam, SSweatleaf, and skipndizzy. You guys are some great riders. Riding with you definetely inspires me to lay off the cigs and get into better shape. Until next time! Peace. Oh and EricB, sorry we missed you this time. I think the plans ended up being more made on the phone then the net. I'll post next time I'm in town.

·
Cheney for Sith Lord '08
179 Posts
Not only has the NM board been dead...

...but so have the trails.I spent half of Wednesday going up and down the Elena Gallegos trails and didn't run across one single solitary anything on wheels the whole time.Just joggers and hikers.Even riding home in town I only saw like 2 road bikers,but they never seem to acknowledge my presence anyhow (must be the knobbies ;) ).It was kinda spooky,but at least there weren't too many people to dodge on that fast downhill up by the Tram (apologies to that one hiker for pissing off your dog...I don't think he likes wheels).Maybe everyone is in Colorado for ski season...or that personal hell I like to call the mall.To the rest of ya though,there's still plenty of good riding weather and the Arizona board is gettin' a swollen ego...just sayin...and thanks for waking this friggin board up a little.

p.s.-Does anyone mind letting me know where black & blue mesas are?I know about White and Red,but the others are news to me.Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.