Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats the "Spot" where all the cool kids are hanging out out these days? Hows Flag? a.k.a Wasabi / Steel / Steel 2 ... Hows South? and I guess Sunrise is out of the picture! Let me know whats going down for the next month or so. I was also thinking about organizing a Cali Freeride weekend romp I have a place to stay with a pool and BBQ we just need to supply the beer and food to grill. The spot is central to all trails and as Arvin knows it's a good time with "Lots" of fast riding. It's also a good opportunity to get smashed out at the beach bar hopping, leme know since Sunrise is out this might be something to consider...Fast trails good weather no altitude issues and free stay!! Kimster and crew, Kavu, AZ Dog, Dooodooobiznatch, Sixsixty, Crazy Jeff etc... :thumbsup:

G

·
markskee said:
So whats the "Spot" where all the cool kids are hanging out out these days? Hows Flag? a.k.a Wasabi / Steel / Steel 2 ... Hows South? and I guess Sunrise is out of the picture! Let me know whats going down for the next month or so. I was also thinking about organizing a Cali Freeride weekend romp I have a place to stay with a pool and BBQ we just need to supply the beer and food to grill. The spot is central to all trails and as Arvin knows it's a good time with "Lots" of fast riding. It's also a good opportunity to get smashed out at the beach bar hopping, leme know since Sunrise is out this might be something to consider...Fast trails good weather no altitude issues and free stay!! Kimster and crew, Kavu, AZ Dog, Dooodooobiznatch, Sixsixty, Crazy Jeff etc... :thumbsup:
Get back in your hole..... NOW!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW! didn't think any one in the group had any abandonment issues....:eek: what do I need to do? Clean Doodos dirty Hawaiian style bike to redeem myself or something?:nono:

G

·
markskee said:
WOW! didn't think any one in the group had any abandonment issues....:eek: what do I need to do? Clean Doodos dirty Hawaiian style bike to redeem myself or something?:nono:
LOL, I just need to give you grief since you have been AWOL for so long. What a bad time to pick to come out of retirement, its hotter than Steve-O's mom out there...

Flag is good, but very very crowded these days with there being no Sunrise...

South is fun as always, and there may or may not be some new lines to explore...

Other things are in the works starting this weekend....:skep:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I'm SOL on trips until October, courtesy of my shoulder surgery eating up all my vacation time. Cali sounds fun though.

Oh yeah, welcome back.

·
A Huckin' Hypocrite
378 Posts
Hey Stranger

You just missed our Flag visit last weekend. I'm wondering if you're really ready to ride, probably a little rusty and you've lost the ability to properly brake since your paintball trigger finger is overdeveloped now. :p

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Kymmster said:
You just missed our Flag visit last weekend. I'm wondering if you're really ready to ride, probably a little rusty and you've lost the ability to properly brake since your paintball trigger finger is overdeveloped now. :p
He's PRO.

G

·
KavuRider said:
azdog = biznatch

I have to say that this thread had epic potential, but the biznatch shuttle crew isn't representing...
Why you gotta be like that... I just got back from 8 days of sitting on the beach drinking my ass off. I am more relaxed than I have been in years, and you want to go and get me all fired up:madmax:

deezaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Markskee can't ride anymore, he hasn't ridden since October of 2007... His bike is nearly historic vehicle status, and the way he washes and waxes it, I am sure it'll be up for auction at Barrett Jackson this fall.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
Why you gotta be like that... I just got back from 8 days of sitting on the beach drinking my ass off. I am more relaxed than I have been in years, and you want to go and get me all fired up:madmax:

deezaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Markskee can't ride anymore, he hasn't ridden since October of 2007... His bike is nearly historic vehicle status, and the way he washes and waxes it, I am sure it'll be up for auction at Barrett Jackson this fall.
:eekster:
Gotta be careful...
Markskee will pop a paintball in yo a**...

·
Lets have some Kool-aid!
116 Posts
I just got back from AK. Was in Juneau, Sitka and Glacier Bay for about 10 days. The weather was a high in the 50's & 60's which was nice with a splash of rain.

Saw all kinds of wildlife such as wolves, whales, bears, moose, seals and otters. What a great place.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
sixity lay down the info for this weekend. I may not be able to pull friday but sat and sun is green and cookie!!!

Markskee who dat?? I thought that guy died on a paintball field taking one for his team. Guess he's not as good as he thought he was to go pro so now he is back to us mere paintball mortals.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
markskee said:
Thinking of coming out!
I knew there was something funny with you!!! Now you want all of us boyz with you in cali and taking us somewhere we don't know!!!! :skep: :skep: :skep: :skep:

I was wondering why you are such a neat freak with your bike and always wanna be behind :ciappa: someone when we ride. I felt bad for crazy-j for having to share a tent with you that one time up in sunrise. :eekster:

But it's ok we still accept you as a friend as long you don't think any of us is your type. Well we are probably not your type anyways cause we don't like having balls filled with liquid stuff flying at our faces and we keep our bikes to dirty for your taste. But we support our rainbow flag friends. :band: Just remember you are special. :aureola:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So whats this Friday and through the weekend thing? Is it Kavus coming out party? Do you all plan on leaving me out of the loop let me know whats going down I might be in.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.