Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bored Carp
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have narrowed my search engine options, and am leaning toward Google, but wanted to get the opinion of the MTBR board first.

1. Have you had any negative Google experiences? What were they?
2. Is there an easier alternative to Google?
3. I weigh 135lbs with Body armor and a Camelback. Will Google work for me?

Thanks in advance,
Chuky

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Do a search first

chuky said:
I have narrowed my search engine options, and am leaning toward Google, but wanted to get the opinion of the MTBR board first.
Hey dummy, do a Google search on this before bothering us! Google is 1.567 times better than the nearest competitor at sea level. But I've never had the opportunity to test it when I've been at 9,600 ft. in the Sierras. I've also heard it's not necessarily the best search engine if you ride in the mud a lot. BTW, which camera is best?

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
chuky said:

1. Have you had any negative Google experiences? What were they?
2. Is there an easier alternative to Google?
3. I weigh 135lbs with Body armor and a Camelback. Will Google work for me?

Thanks in advance,
Chuky
It's time to introduce you to different engines. Try these:

This one seems to work best with the low-free-riding group: www.gizoogle.com - http://www.gizoogle.com/index.php?hl=en&ul=&criterion=briones+mafia

The all-mountain, multi-discipline group prefers www.dogpile.com but at 135lbs, I'm not sure if you can handle this one.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
I wouldn't try it

It's far too risky. I'd just wait for the Encyclopedia Brittanica salesman to knock on your door.

Bob

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would do a Google search on search engines and see if the Google Search engine shows up on the Google search. If it does, then I would feel safe using it.

By the way, I was thinking of wearing jeans under my bike shorts, but wanted to get everyone's advice first. Does anyone else do this? What about riding in cowboy boots?
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.