Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Old School
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready for a change after ten years and thinking about selling my 94 retrotec.
Am I crazy?
Should I hang on to it?
Wanna buy it?
if so how much?

I'm reluctant to put it on ebay, seems like too odd of a bike for the general public to bid on.

thoughts?

·
Registered
276 Posts
festus said:
I'm getting ready for a change after ten years and thinking about selling my 94 retrotec.
Am I crazy?
Should I hang on to it?
Wanna buy it?
if so how much?

I'm reluctant to put it on ebay, seems like too odd of a bike for the general public to bid on.

thoughts?
Retrotec is one cool bike that's for sure. How about a picture??!! . . . I don't think anyone's posted a pic of one of these yet on the board.

I remember seeing them raced on the DH course at Mount Snow back in 93/94 ish by one or two riders. Definately an attention getter.

A Jones could be a good newschool substitute, but there's not much like a Retrotec

-mtnwing

·
Old School
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here you go mtnwing -
There's also a thread with a ton of cool retro's on the custom builders forum. Mine is the least cool, which perversely makes it hte most cool. Mines got miles on it and has had intiimate contact iwth the ground a few times. this other thread has cherried out barhoppers - extra cool to be sure, but not been sweated on much.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts