Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, the first thing that came to mind before I even opened the pic was a copperhead about that size I came up on around a blind corner a few weeks ago. I had just started out on an early ride, and that definitely woke me up. Woke him up too, I think, when I picked him up with a branch...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could maybe get away with leather chaps here in TX. But, it might be taken the wrong way; "not that there is anything wring with that." ;-)

Location was Barton creek main trail about mile 5.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
Could maybe get away with leather chaps here in TX. But, it might be taken the wrong way; "not that there is anything wring with that." ;-)

Location was Barton creek main trail about mile 5.
Actually, San Francisco seems like one of the few places left on the planet where you can get away with wearing leather chaps. Just ask any of the Mission Cycling club members, they live up there.

·
Now broadcasting from CO
1,225 Posts
That would definitely stop me. I also tend to stop to look at interesting rocks, which annoys the piss out of my riding partners because there are a lot of rocks in PA and most of them are interesting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.