Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little over 2 weeks and counting until my clan & I descend upon Seattle to stink the place up.

My apologies in advance, but Atlanta is smellier than we are, so we felt compelled to move to your pristine PAC NW shangri-la and lower the property values.

:D

EBX & FM,
We'll be in town this weekend if you guys are available for some Maritime brew-ha-has.........

Attachments

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
We will be ready for you up here. We have Tacoma and the Aroma of Tacoma, we also have Olympia-the armpit of the Puget Sound. We also have Spanaway where I think you can bring all your junky cars and remove all the tires and jack them up in the front yard and leave them there indefinitely. Burien used to be a possibility but I think they have gone upscale-I think they have a Starbucks.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
borregokid said:
We will be ready for you up here. We have Tacoma and the Aroma of Tacoma, we also have Olympia-the armpit of the Puget Sound. We also have Spanaway where I think you can bring all your junky cars and remove all the tires and jack them up in the front yard and leave them there indefinitely. Burien used to be a possibility but I think they have gone upscale-I think they have a Starbucks.
Awww crap man!
I thought life in Seattle was like an episode of Frazier.
We were getting all excited because we've been living the Dukes of Hazard for the last 2 years.

:p :p :p

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
I'll be in Spokangelas this wekend.

EIO,

*****in' news!! Congrats on the new job. Hope to see you soon, but I'll be in Spoke-Vegas for the entire weekend or I'd definitely join ya for some Maritime brews. :confused: You looking for a place up here this weekend? If so, get ready for sticker shock.

I'll see you at the end of December when you and the fam are up here for good. The 5 spot and the VPFree are gonna love the PNW......

Cheers,
EBX

P.S. You can't stink the place up any worse than the rest of us dirtbags......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.