Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Which night we ridin?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry Joe, Paul, and the springs folk. Not that far south. But south on 285.

ok.......... i give up on who can ride what night and who has class and........wait no t.i.t.s. riders have class. Maybe a few

Seriously, i can't keep track and dont really care what night we ride. Thursdays are the norm but pract. schedules change weekly. so here is where you guys get to speak up and choose for this week. Wed. is nice because its in the middle of the week and who wants to wait till the end! But Friday is open as well. If those don't work just throw a thread up with your own rip off version and get your two wheel groove on!

Keep in mind friday is the 13th and would be a pretty wicked night to ride as well!!!!

·
not actually bad :)
1,768 Posts
Friday.

BC.

Lots o' fun.

C U there.

If you do it Wed, I'm starting another TIFS thread.:ciappa:

Edit - but you may wanna go with avion.nomad on Wed too - not sure cuz he was too far ahead, but he may be able to keep up with you?!

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
If you wanna ride Wed night

I would be more than happy to ride with you in my neighborhood, that is if you want to drive a little further south.

See what everyone else decides before.

PBR me! said:
Funny story there ask me about that particular "name":D

·
134 Posts
I sooo want to catch the FR train. Just a no-can-do this week.
I'll be cryin' in my beer when I see the riders rolling past Zoka's on Fr night.
Enjoy the ride...

·
not actually bad :)
1,768 Posts
avion.nomad said:
I sooo want to catch the FR train. Just a no-can-do this week.
I'll be cryin' in my beer when I see the riders rolling past Zoka's on Fr night.
Enjoy the ride...
You can go to Zoka's but not ride? :confused:
Do you work there or ??

·
134 Posts
Friend flying in from sea level (not a rider). We're going to Kurt's seasonal beer tasting.
OH, here's a bad idea: 6:30 beer tasting at Zoka's, then hit the trails:thumbsup:

Friday November 13th Zoka's is inviting you to taste at least 6 of the newest and hottest seasonal ales paired with light hors d'oeuvres from 6:30 until 7:30 for only $10.95 per person. Some of the beers we will be tasting will be Bristal Winter Warlock, Boulevard Nutcracker, Avery Old Jubilation, Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, Left Hand Fade to Black, Ska Euphoria Pale Ale and maybe more. Following the tasting we are having live entertainment with Bill Groh who has been playing music for forty years and all his music is original material. This is going to be a fun evening so please make reservations so we can prepare properly.

·
Stayin' Puft
1,241 Posts
I was pretty torn, but I went with "Screw you I'm starting my own thread" just because I did not think you would believe "All my bikes are broken". None of my bikes are broken, i'm down with the semi-plump Salsa for such rides though. :cool:

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
avion.nomad said:
Whoa, tough crowd...
Just now looking at the details of the Shennanigans at Zoka's. That is probably a bit later than we were gonna start, but imagine we will have a tasting of our own.:D Maybe we could swing by on the way out. Haven't ridden with you yet, but come on out again some time.

Looks like Friday nite is gonna be sweet! :thumbsup:

·
134 Posts
Ya, Friday is lookin' sweet. It'll be brutal cold next to the creeks but looks like it will stay dry just a little longer. After sampling 6 or more beers, I don't get started at all. I'll catch the next jam.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts