Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that they make such wonderful trails!

I just read an article in the latest Mountain Bike Quarterly (MBQ?,with the pedals on the cover), which was about leading trail builders across the country, and low and behold, there is mention of one of Grand Valley's leading trail builders, Kevin! Very cool!

I had the privilege of doing some trail work on the Holy Cross trail this past spring with Kevin, and some wonderful Grand Valley folks. I was very impressed with their organization, and dedication, in creating such a fantastic singletrack experience, that people across the country will enjoy for years to come.

Congratulations Kevin, and many thanks to all the hard working folks, who create the most important part of our mountain biking experience, fun and challenging singletrack!!

Attachments

·
Your Customer Sales Rep
650 Posts
I like Richie Schley's comments further along in the article, about Dave Kelly's trails: "his trails are really flowy, not choppy, like the North Shore stuff". Wow, talk about condescending. I guess we won't see Richie gracing us with his presence at the North Shore traildays anytime soon. Sniff. D.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
daveM said:
Is that they make such wonderful trails!

I just read an article in the latest Mountain Bike Quarterly (MBQ?,with the pedals on the cover), which was about leading trail builders across the country, and low and behold, there is mention of one of Grand Valley's leading trail builders, Kevin! Very cool!

I had the privilege of doing some trail work on the Holy Cross trail this past spring with Kevin, and some wonderful Grand Valley folks. I was very impressed with their organization, and dedication, in creating such a fantastic singletrack experience, that people across the country will enjoy for years to come.

Congratulations Kevin, and many thanks to all the hard working folks, who create the most important part of our mountain biking experience, fun and challenging singletrack!!
Amen- great trails in the Grand Valley-Thanks Kevin!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.