Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what time is delivery????



Location Date Local Time Activity
SYLMAR, CA, US 07/03/2006 5:07 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
SYLMAR, CA, US 07/02/2006 7:52 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
VERNON, CA, US 07/01/2006 8:01 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
VERNON, CA, US 06/30/2006 11:32 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ROMOLAND, CA, US 06/30/2006 9:46 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/30/2006 7:47 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN


Go Dale Go !!!!!

UPS
 

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
Me too... only I'm waiting for $$$$ I can turn into bike parts...
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coma13 said:
Me too... only I'm waiting for $$$$ I can turn into bike parts...
well here is my story....................

I have the money but I am waiting for everything.........it sucks without a bike...and my other bike is waiting on parts too.....arrr....frustration
 

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
Joined
·
4,659 Posts
Oh yeah... stickers = off when the helmet arrives.

TLD helmets are cool enough without anything on them. I am stoked, my current full face doesn't fit me all that well.

Bob- Glad to hear everything is coming together! Congratulations.

JMH

coma13 said:
why on earth would someone put an azonic sticker on a tld lid?
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JMH said:
Bob- Glad to hear everything is coming together! Congratulations.

JMH
man read my "my bike is hexed" post....I have been misarably without a DH bike for 4 weeks and it seams like eternity......arrr and now I have to wait to get it Sicel brushed and then Anodized....so another 2 weeks before i ride the thing
 

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
man read my "my bike is hexed" post....I have been misarably without a DH bike for 4 weeks and it seams like eternity......arrr and now I have to wait to get it Sicel brushed and then Anodized....so another 2 weeks before i ride the thing
I haven't ridden DH since mid February... As if I didn't suck enough to begin with..........
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
coma13 said:
I haven't ridden DH since mid February... As if I didn't suck enough to begin with..........
how come?????
 

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
how come?????
Sold my bike and it's taking me a very long time to build up the new one due to $$$ restraints.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
I am waiting on UPS myself... my parts delivery date isn't till the 5th.. but my tracking shows it is on the truck out for delivery.... they didn't show up so I guess I will have to wait till Wed.. they always get here before noon when they are coming....

pisses me off cause I know the guy drove within a quarter mile of my house, and he figured he would wait till the 5th to deliver it instead of getting it out of the way...


USPS is sooooo much better than UPS.... Priority is faster...3 days, and cheaper....
 

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
Joined
·
775 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
man read my "my bike is hexed" post....I have been misarably without a DH bike for 4 weeks and it seams like eternity......arrr and now I have to wait to get it Sicel brushed and then Anodized....so another 2 weeks before i ride the thing
Sucks! But atleast when I get back from Europe on the 18th you guys should be all dialed in...
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
massmang said:
I am waiting on UPS myself... my parts delivery date isn't till the 5th.. but my tracking shows it is on the truck out for delivery.... they didn't show up so I guess I will have to wait till Wed.. they always get here before noon when they are coming....

pisses me off cause I know the guy drove within a quarter mile of my house, and he figured he would wait till the 5th to deliver it instead of getting it out of the way...

USPS is sooooo much better than UPS.... Priority is faster...3 days, and cheaper....
call UPS
800-742-5877 and meet the driver somewhere to pick it up....I just got my frame that way at Carls Jr
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top