Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bush Pilot Biking Presents​

The Wade Simmons Freeride Experience​

He's been called the Father of Freeriding.

Ask any mountain biker who has been their biggest inspiration and you will likely get the same response: Wade Simmons.

Now, exclusively through Bush Pilot Biking, you can have the opportunity to rip the legendary freeride lines of B.C. with the one and only Wade Simmons.

Join Wade, along with guides Johnny Smoke and Barb Haley, to experience the soul that exists beyond the hype.

No chairlifts, no entourages, no plastic scenery, this is the real deal.

Eight riders, three guides, the best singletrack the world has to offer, and the ultimate vibe to bring it all together.

Details

• September 10th through to September 18th
  • All meals and accommodations are included
  • Kamloops, Williams Lake, the North Shore, and Penticton are all on the agenda.*
  • Cost is CAD$2,000 per person

For more information or to book your trip, contact Johnny Smoke or visit BushPilotBiking.com.

Get Experienced.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damion said:
It sounds like fun, but if you want to advertize your trip, spend some $ on advertizing. Come on, you are a guide, and a mechanic, and your first post here is a spam post?
You said it. Guide. Mechanic. Not a lot of the ole "bling-bling" in those positions, knowwhatimean?

Unless some of you can cough up for the trip of a lifetime. Then I can afford some fresh noodles and a couple of banners.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sasquatch said:
Nice webpage! Great pics. Are those from a trip similar to the one you are "advertising". If so, looks like the trip of a lifetime if you have the skills and fitness to handle it.
Later, Sasquatch
Yer bang on, Sasquatch.

Skills and fitness are less of a factor than you might think. As long as you have a strong desire, then a moderate skill and/or fitness level is sufficient. Of course, mad skills wouldn't hurt....

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
if i wanted to see or read that article...again...then i would have gone back to NSMB and read it ...again...

wish i could go yarda yarda yarda...BJs in a bad mood...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts