Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Those of us who like to watch video's, make videos, let's share them here. I'll start. This was a ride tonight above Downtown Salt Lake City, Ut. The trail is called bobsled and is one of my favorite flow trails around. I'm riding a Santa Cruz Bronson - let me know what you think:

·
GONE
25,568 Posts
No, I'm on a desk top and there's nothing there to see. No link, no embedded video, no attachment, no nothing. I've seen your other postings so I know you can do it. :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I'm on a desk top and there's nothing there to see. No link, no embedded video, no attachment, no nothing. I've seen your other postings so I know you can do it. :)
Ha - Sorry man! Apparently I didn't enter the code correctly. Try now.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks like a blast! I wish my wife would come ride with me.

Here are all of my favorite videos of trails here in Utah, figured I'd just share them all in one post. Let me know what you think!

Draper Downhill - Located in Draper, UT

Little Cottonwood - At the base of Little Cottonwood Canyon, called the Quary Trail.

Jacobs Ladder & Rush - This is the highest point at Corner Canyon, all the way down the canyon is about a 1500 ft decent.

Bearclaw Poppy - This is one of my favorite rides of all time, located in St George, UT - so many kinds of styles of riding here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts