Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, another NorCal foray into the off-topic world of music. If you're angry and you want to post about actual TOOLS, go right ahead. But this is about the band Tool, who is about to release an album, the first in 10,000 years (or so it seems).

https://loudwire.com/tool-fear-inoculum-album-art/

Any fans out there on the NorkAl board?

Another thread here.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,826 Posts
Is it all just one long percussion solo now?

Lateralus is the last one I really liked. It seems their recent music is melting into one long slow sound experiment that loses all cohesion, with a couple exceptions.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Love Tool. Feel very fortunate to have seen them during both the Opiate, Undertow, and Aenima tours aka back when they used to play more than 3 songs per show, lol.

I told my daughter when we saw them at Aftershock to prepare for a 3 song blended together jamfest with Maynard hiding at the back of the stage. She didn't believe me, but when it came true, she was completely dissapointed. Hopefully this album will be a return to their former glory!

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Love Tool. Feel very fortunate to have seen them during both the Opiate, Undertow, and Aenima tours aka back when they used to play more than 3 songs per show, lol.

I told my daughter when we saw them at Aftershock to prepare for a 3 song blended together jamfest with Maynard hiding at the back of the stage. She didn't believe me, but when it came true, she was completely dissapointed. Hopefully this album will be a return to their former glory!
-Kinda why i'm reluctant to go to any Festival-type shows anymore.
Gimme the FULL SET!!!

Anyhow, i don't think it will be a return to fomer glory as you wish.
The whole thing is 7 Songs and like 85 minutes! Pretty much ALL gonna be epic jams.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🚲
12,232 Posts
Are you new here?!
Join Date Oct 2004......

So no.

Just pointing out that there is a designated place for these sorts of discussions that have nothing to do with the locality. Would you prefer the discussion of TOOL's music rather be in the Ohio Section of the site?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.