Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Bikeswap in the Sno?

patirwin said:
I hate to SPAM you folks, but I'm doing it anyway. I close the doors at the end of April and need to move this stuff quick. Bikes, Golite gear, clothing, etc...it's gotta go. No reasonable offer refused.
Pat
We're having a little squall here......

Ken

Attachments

·
Beware of Doggerel
665 Posts
Snow truck

Saw your recent post over on Passion (you've expanded my surfing horizons with the previous trailsaw666 stuff cross linked to this board) anyway glad everyone/thing is okay. Truck seems to be resting in comfort, down here in Anchor-town we use airplanes to get our airborne time in but I guess up north ya'll gotta make do with what ya got...

Adam

·
Registered
580 Posts
You can't get hurt in the air....

Adam said:
Saw your recent post over on Passion (you've expanded my surfing horizons with the previous trailsaw666 stuff cross linked to this board) anyway glad everyone/thing is okay. Truck seems to be resting in comfort, down here in Anchor-town we use airplanes to get our airborne time in but I guess up north ya'll gotta make do with what ya got...

Adam
...or so they usedta say. Sun finally came out today, but it's snowing again now. Here's the dead plow truck; next time I'll remember to roll up the window. Our neighbor measured 42 inches total snowfall for this little squall.

Ken

Attachments

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Ken, now that's some snowfall! I heard it was coming down with a vengance in your neck of the woods. Hope the sun shines your way and melts you out soon.....

Pat, bummed to hear you're closing down. I'll pop by and see what I want/need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.