Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wasn't it Bruce Springsteen who sang somethin' about the swamps in Jersey? How do you put a sentence in after a picture? Anyway here's a couple shots from the swamps along the New Jersey Turnpike,(Exit 7)

Attachments

·
will rant for food
3,986 Posts
I like this kinda riding. Go get messy in some never-traveled part of the neighborhood, screw up as much terrain as you want, it's the same muck a day later, like you've never been there. Connect parts of the city in a different way than usual.
How do you put a sentence in after a picture?
See the little paperclip icon near the fonts buttons? After uploading some attachments, you can click that icon, and there should be a list of your attachments (images). You can click on an item in the list to insert the image inline, there'll be a syntax with square brackets. Then you type around those segments.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I wanted to do your 40 mile ride last fall, but I'm just getting back to normal again after a botched surgery. We should all hook up and do some kind of a swamp ride.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just started a new job today, hopefully tomorrow I'll find out my schedule. Fatbikes, no fatbikes, I dont care. Maybe start off with like around 15 to twenty miles, and work our way up?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I guess Jersey's a bit of a mixed bag. Have you ever found any human remains riding through the woods? Every time I hear Jersey, I think of Sopranos.
"Found" any human remains? Dude, the trails here are paved with human remains.

I find the Nate's tread pattern works best in these conditions, especially on fresh, out-of-state remains. Wanna meet up for a ride sometime?:ihih:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I don't think this Saturday will work, but next Saturday,the 24th. should do. How about a fat bike ride out of Carranza. After that I'll be moving from Marlton to Southampton, and will be tied up for the next few weeks.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 64 Posts