Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gully was fun

me and evil and dan green....

step up was really all that was 'rideable' is was a slogger....

but the sun was out for a while!!!!

ee is not 'suppose' to be riding :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
~~~~~~~~
5,930 Posts
Nice.
Our gulch was getting some great sun yesterday, perfect dirt and it would have been the day to shoot some vid, but it was also an epic surf day so the usual performer stayed in the water all day. I managed to fit in a quicky and it was fun hitting in solid conditions instead of the usual mud and leaf skating lately.

It's raining today so you never know, could be days, weeks, months until it dries again...

·
Yes, that's fonetic
3,893 Posts
airwreck said:
Nice.
Our gulch was getting some great sun yesterday, perfect dirt and it would have been the day to shoot some vid, but it was also an epic surf day so the usual performer stayed in the water all day. I managed to fit in a quicky and it was fun hitting in solid conditions instead of the usual mud and leave skating lately.

It's raining today so you never know, could be days, weeks, months until it dries again...
Yeah, DUMPING up here as I type...... :(

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
EVIL E said:
holly crap SMT didn't even mention the fact that im not wearing a helmet WOW ...not smart but i thought i would point that out
the words of WCH....I told such and such....i will not ride with him anymore if he doesn't wear a helmet...I am unbelievable lucky that I was wearing mine when i fell on a stupid jump

1 - 15 of 15 Posts