Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4th of July weekend on Oregon's only IMBA Epic trail. 16 miles, a couple thousand feet of ups and downs and epic views throughout. All this goodness 30 minutes from a major interstate, yet we saw 3 bikers, and 4 hikers.

Not too bad. I'm glad I didnt decide to sleep late that day.;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow guys, I"m officially home sick......Looked like some perfect Oregon weather,odd to see yous guys &gals ridin'gears.......Sasquatch,when I get a little more time I wiil try to contact you,in hopes of planning some adventures when I get back......take care all....Gooch:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Tire made it out

If you look close Mr Gooch, there was a layer of nylon in the gap of that tire. For several years now, I've been keeping my spare tubes in pack-cloth bags to protect them from the tools that they share space with in the under-seat pouch. When we were addressing the gash in Paul's tire (still 4-5 miles to go to get out) I was looking around for a suitable material to 'boot' the tire with. My eye happened to fall on the now-empty tube bag, and Voila! problem solved, maybe... Well, suffice to say that by the end of the ride, the gap was not much wider than what you see in the pic. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.