Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone im moving to vancouver area and im just wondering were the local riding is.( i'm talking freeride, dh gnarly, mostly freeride trails, shutting. So if you guys could direct me to the right places that would be great:thumbsup:

ps-i already know about whistler(so excluding whistler)

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
ilikeair said:
Hey everyone im moving to vancouver area and im just wondering were the local riding is.( i'm talking freeride, dh gnarly, mostly freeride trails, shutting. So if you guys could direct me to the right places that would be great:thumbsup:

ps-i already know about whistler(so excluding whistler)

Umm try these sites.

north shore mountain bike association
www.nsmba.com

north shore mountain bike
www.nsmb.com

Gutspoder.net
www.gutsploder.net

Swing by the Cove shop to purchase maps of Fromme, Seymour and Cypress. Besides supporting the NSMBA, you'll get good trail info. that way.

Cheers,
EBX

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd recommend finding your way to the top of Mountain Highway in North Van. On any given Saturday or Sunday morning any of the hundreds of riders would be happy to have a tag-along.
Most of what you're looking for is up there if you've got the skills. Better have a granny though. No shuttling here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.