Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive found many pics of this place called "the ridge" and it looks like tons of fun but i cant find it so have any of you guys been there and have a location/directions on where i can find it??? any help would be awesome,

·
I rot before I ripen
542 Posts
chup29 said:
ive found many pics of this place called "the ridge" and it looks like tons of fun but i cant find it so have any of you guys been there and have a location/directions on where i can find it??? any help would be awesome,
If it's that cool, it must be in Santa Cruz. Ask at the NorCal forum.

damon

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
dowst said:
You west coasties a way lame. If it was the east coast, we would tell you where the trail was.
Seriously, are you kidding? Look at the total ambiguity of the actual questions asked? "The Ridge"......there's probably 100 places called the Ridge around the country.

He gave no real pertinent info. like......A. What state it was in or B. where he saw the pics and C. what the trails looked like. Maybe he should post up a pic he's seen? Or if it's in a particular region, how about asking some of the more knowledgeable people via a PM.

I thought lagarto grande's answer was perfect considering the vageness of the questions asked.

Cheers,
EB

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
dowst said:
You west coasties a way lame. If it was the east coast, we would tell you where the trail was.
if you knew what we had to deal with you would understand......are stuff is way out in the open....you have trees to hide everything....this is our landscape and it has been taken away by fires

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.