Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
ok, i see people glide over that effing stone as if it were a six inch curb. i get half way up & my wrinkles pucker up and that's it. either direction... doesn't matter.

i will eventually get over it & look like i know what i'm doing.. resistance is futile. the bfr will be assimilated.

same thing with that little ten foot g-out on land mine a couple hundred yards past the fire station trail head on the north side of town ... it too will be assimilated

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
castersup said:
ok, i see people glide over that effing stone as if it were a six inch curb. i get half way up & my wrinkles pucker up and that's it. either direction... doesn't matter.

i will eventually get over it & look like i know what i'm doing.. resistance is futile. the bfr will be assimilated.

same thing with that little ten foot g-out on land mine a couple hundred yards past the fire station trail head on the north side of town ... it too will be assimilated
Heh, momentum is your friend for that rock. I find that sometimes I try to haul ass over it headed towards the road and have to remember to get back on the sadlle a little more.

That G out on Land mine use to be alot easier. Its dug out pretty good now and I think I have choked on it the last few times:madman:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.