Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was at the Australian Endurance Champs a few weeks ago. No, unfortunately i didn't win an Australian Jersey as I only won the half course race (50km, so its not classed as endurance). The 100km race was won by Craig Gordon, again (how many jersey's does he need, seriously).

The only other pic of the race i have is of my butt as im getting on the podium (no need to post).

I'll have some other pictures up soon of some local Australian trails being hammered by Chumba's.

·
Registered
70 Posts
PlushRides said:
It was at the Australian Endurance Champs a few weeks ago. No, unfortunately i didn't win an Australian Jersey as I only won the half course race (km, so its not classed as endurance). The km race was won by Craig Gordon, again (how many jersey's does he need, seriously).

The only other pic of the race i have is of my butt as I'm getting on the podium (no need to post).

I'll have some other pictures up soon of some local Australian trails being hammered by Chiba's.
Ahhhh, "Endurance Championship"must mean you were on an XCL??? Did you wear that DH jersey the entire race??:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I see a 29er chumba in the reviews, emailed company, no response, but there web site leaves no details of anything 29". Soooo i think ive already decided on a different bike however if they have something to offer id like to know about it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you'd like to ride that 29er

beeblebrox said:
I see a 29er chumba in the reviews, emailed company, no response, but there web site leaves no details of anything 29". Soooo i think ive already decided on a different bike however if they have something to offer id like to know about it.
You can contact me at 925-595-0726 I have 5 Demo bikes in the East Bay.
Travler Garvey
Chumba Racing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.