Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know, I probably shouldn't have started the this thread like that but I have an issue. I love my 06' Rush....PERIOD. But....as of late I have gotten into more aggressive riding that I don't believe the Prophet would be able to handle (15 footers, etc.).

The problem I have is that C' Dale does not have a bike that fits into the GAPING hole between the Prophet and the Judge. This "problem" is forcing me to look into other bikes such as the Santa Cruz Nomad, Titus El Guapo / SuperMoto, and the Intense 6.6. In truth I want another C' Dale...

and no I am not doing 15 footers on a Rush, I have to borrow to do those.;)

Anyone believe my wish may one day be granted?

also...for anyone reading this who is considering a slamming trail bike...The Rush is very fast, solid, and likes tough, tight conditions.

g

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Who are you trying to kid?

Cannondale has bike for that. When was the last time you picked up a catalog? or looked at their website?

If the Prophet MX series is not enough, (over-gusseted HT, thru axle rear end, DH/4X components.) the PERP fits the bill for sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damion said:
Cannondale has bike for that. When was the last time you picked up a catalog? or looked at their website?

If the Prophet MX series is not enough, (over-gusseted HT, thru axle rear end, DH/4X components.) the PERP fits the bill for sure.
I believe the MX will fit the bill...Thanks Damion, Bill, Btf

Damn Damion...chill..

The answer to your questions is right before I posted this...I guess I just fell into the multi-link tech trap. I guess I should have been more specific in requesting a multi link (really, why would I need it) (shrug). Also I am guessing the MX will be more trail specific (read not 40lbs).

btf...the pic sold it.

Thanks

g

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
RideFaster said:
What was the other frame? Another Sinister??? :D BTW, I got my 2006 Rush 1000 on Thursday, got in built on Friday and rode it today at Gordon College. And, I must say, it is a snappy, fun, light, tough little f*cker. :thumbsup:

More pictures here...http://bustedspoke.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=32856
I can see you have those new magnetic pedals! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.