Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
highly visible
3,284 Posts
Thanks for the spy photo from Kona's testing grounds! Can't read the small print on the top tube ... does it actually say "Package" on it?

·
Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,709 Posts
ahhhh... life is gettin' good now!
Kona- you are still just as cool as ever!

give me a jingle if you need a test pilot. i'll try to put aside some time for the project :p hahahahaha

OGG

·
Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,709 Posts
endure26 said:
OGG ---

I already signed up for that duty a long time ago. Unfortunately the in house guys get first dibs. I think the dibs are probably all gone. By the way, sold the Spot. How's the C-dale going?
oh well- i am losing out twice...
once to the in-house Kona guys and now "my" Spot CXer is gone... :(
just kidding about the Spot- i would have loved to have it, but i am happy for you that you were able to sell it. now i will have the cash for the Kona, lol. :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Remember, guys, these "spy" photos don't necessarily reflect what's really happening.
I think it was David Bowie that said, "A photo never lies, but it often only tells half the story." Bowie said Something once, that much i'm sure of... at any rate, that's not an "official" Kona photo, which means the frame may or may not look like that, the name is sitll up in the air, the color is in the air, etc, etc. Basically, you're looking at a photo of a bike. When you see something on our web page or in our catalog, you'll know it's real, but probably not before then.

How's that for vague?

Cheers,
Joe.

·
Registered
368 Posts
cursivearmy said:
hey joe,

wheres the test bike?

nate
Hi nate... It's not in Cali, where you are.
I think there's one floating around in Arizona (don't ask, it should be back in Bellingham by now) and one in in Bellingham, going back to Vancouver this weekend.

Now get back to Lincoln!

Cheers,
Joe.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I am pretty fickle, but I am pretty sure the Package will be my entry into the 29er world. Pricing is good, I liked my Unit, Pink would be ok, and I know my local Kona dealer will be able to get their hands on one pretty quickly once they become available.

Damn I hate bike passion.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.