Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ride it like you stole it
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An aplolgy, before hand

I'm sure that a woman" :) s nipple is completely out of hand, god forbid our children should see something like that, and not the evening news.....I hope everyone can just enjoy the beauty of the day like i did.,...thanks and great riding to all....drew

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Oh my god!!! My 15 year old eyes are scarred for life!!!! haha, Im just kidding Im alright.
Thats awesome, if only I could find a girl that loves biking and will wash bikes almost naked. ;)

·
I already rode that
1,632 Posts
Im offended!

What were you thinking!?!? You don't put clothes on your bike do you? Why does she still have some on.. :p
I would'nt trust my gf alone with my bike...they might ride off with each other :(

·
Registered
266 Posts
That's great. Good work. Was this at a race? I bet that would help participation. Think about it. Every race participant will receive a topless bike wash. Some should forward this idea onto NORBA.

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Results of warm weather in Germany

Actually this was the hottest day we've had here in germany this year, my wife has just started to ride and she was learning proper bike mntc. today, and apparent she became a little hot, and thought .."god life couldn't get any better" and had to capture the moment..:)

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
big_slacker said:
I like nipples as much as the next guy, but some of us read this site from work....
Sorry if you got offended, we were just enjoying the day. Being topless in Europe is not such a big deal. Just trying to avaid some tan lines;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.