Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I left the other day less than impressed. Maybe it was because I specifically said I was looking at DW-link or VPP bikes. They tried to hard sell me on a Specialized anyway.

Oh well, Revo hooked me up 30 minutes later.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I left the other day less than impressed. Maybe it was because I specifically said I was looking at DW-link or VPP bikes. They tried to hard sell me on a Specialized anyway.

Oh well, Revo hooked me up 30 minutes later.
That is weird, we sell Pivot, Turner, Santa Cruz, and Intense. We also really like Specialized. All employees all have thier own preferences, but we should have been able to show you bikes, and even demo bikes with short links. Hope you like the new bike, and visit us again some day. I will say, if you come in saying that Specialized sucks, everyone will be tempted to try to convince you otherwise, but it will not be becuase we don't like the other brands we sell too.

To the OP, thanks for saying that. We appreciate it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That is weird, we sell Pivot, Turner, Santa Cruz, and Intense. We also really like Specialized. All employees all have thier own preferences, but we should have been able to show you bikes, and even demo bikes with short links. Hope you like the new bike, and visit us again some day. I will say, if you come in saying that Specialized sucks, everyone will be tempted to try to convince you otherwise, but it will not be becuase we don't like the other brands we sell too.

To the OP, thanks for saying that. We appreciate it.
I hear ya. Thanks for addressing me. I know you guys work hard to satisfy your customers as evident by all the praise.

Closing the sale is an art, as I'm sure you know, so hopefully this feedback helps.

(I currently ride a 2006 specialized and was looking for a change)

·
Life Is Short
2,569 Posts
Agreed, Tani and the gang have always taken care of me and its a great toy store for cyclists.
in orange county. Yes I've been there. But do you know long it is getting there from the Burbank/Glendale area.

:madman:

Its a great shop with buying power that always blows out decent bikes at great prices. We dont have anything like that in LA County except for Wheel Hurl, but WW blows out Konas and Specialized bikes (XXL, XL, S,XS) at unpopular sizes. I like their style but too bad its in OC, even further past the Fullerton Poop.:nonod::nonod:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.