Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the best bike shop I've ever stepped foot in. I think that there are plenty of other people that think so as well. I have three other shops within 5 minutes of my house, but it's well worth the twenty minute drive to get to The Path.

·
"Why I oughta..."
207 Posts
Though I do not frequent The Path enough for the guys there to know who I am, they have always been helpful. If they don't have what your looking for they offer other solutions or if they can order it for you. I trust their suggestions on products and feel their prices are well in-line with other shops (especially since they carry higher end components - King etc).

Plus I know they support our local riding and trail adcovacy groups such as SHARE and events in So Cal.

I have read the posts regarding neg and pos feelings, and every customer based retail business or service will have their supporters and issues. The Path has always been there for me and my buds, not to mention the guys are real people and riders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.