Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ROBOTIC RESERVE
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your favorite photo of Noble Canyon and perhaps a little story about it. Should be interesting to see what everyone has:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
story: massively overrated snoozer trail!! (wouldn't make the top 100 trails in one small town in BC (squamish)

·
I <3 Dirt
724 Posts
dft said:
story: massively overrated snoozer trail!! (wouldn't make the top 100 trails in one small town in BC (squamish)
They have 100 trails in Squamish? Saw that you are taking advantage of your employment situation and moving to BC. Just a temporary thing? I'm jealous...

·
ROBOTIC RESERVE
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha i can see this is off to a great start.

·
No dabs.
320 Posts
I'd say if Noble bores anyone, just hit it old school like these shots from a freezing day in the mid-90s. A lot less suspension back then.

These are some outtakes from a photo shoot for Singletrackmind mtb clothing. Pics include pro downhiller Chris "OD" O'Driscoll and myself trying to keep up.

A fun day, but it started out with a couple feet of snow at the top. The creek crossing was waaaay deeper than I expected. OD aired it out impressively on the extra credit. But my rock jump flopped as my foot popped out of the damn slippery Shimano 747s.

Gotta love the skinny tires, bar ends and rim brakes. I think my Super V was rockin' 70mm travel with that HeadShock.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
damn dude major props, I go out there today with my full suspension, worrying about breaking ****...Wonder what went through these guys' minds as they took a fat jump with no suspension....Break a frame or something?? lol nice though!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Many thanks to all the volunteers who have been working on upper Noble (BLT) lately, the trail is the best I've seen it in years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.