Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone can just post up there new Christmas/Holiday bike gifts or any other sweet gifts you get for Christmas or any other Holiday gifts. I'm expecting some Animal Hamiltons and some new Sombrio Gloves. I'll post pics when everythings said and done. Happy Holidays Everyone! Cheers! :thumbsup:

Edit: New Hamiltons!

·
Registered
740 Posts
New Macneil seat and seatpost for the Cowan. Plus a few new Fox Jerseys. Had to buy these for myself for Christmas...the family thinks my bike hobby is childish LOL and they don't buy me bike gifts. They say 38 year olds shouldn't still be playing with bikes. I laugh at them.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
I added a touch of rice to my Bu.

I ordered up a couple hats, shirts, and a new set of pedals from our distributor.

Shop gave all of us a little bit of cash and a little bit of store credit. So I'm going to put that towards buying the hats, shirts, and pedals.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
i got my evil imperial powdercoated. should be here by new years. and my boss at the shop i work at gave me a 50 dollar credit to the shop.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
i'm probably gettin' cold weather gloves,

not that I'll need em much here. Winter has died here. It's so wrong . . .

damn global warming :madmax:

sometime after Christmas I'm planning on finally gettin' my fork reduced.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
snaky69 said:
We are all so surprised :D :thumbsup:

What exactly did you buy?
Oh you had to ask :D
TST rear strees brack for behind the rear seats

Autotech front upper rally strut brace

Lip splitter from a Seat Cupra leon .:R ( spanish version of my car .. sorta )
it's the little black lip at the bottom of the front bumper .

2.5 dia" Vacume Phellum ( AKA flapper valve ) from a Lamborghini Gallardo
This is a direct weld in replacement for the stock one from my car .

pic below id of the stock unit on the left , Lambo unit on the right

Pic below is of the flapper already welded in

You had to ask :D

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
i pretty much only asked for bike related shiz. i got a few shirts early and will be getting a roof rack for my car so i can shuttle myself around soon. we'll see what tomorrow brings.

for me, im really just waiting for a bit after Xmas to have enough cash to be able to get a new frame. i have 3 on my mind...its a tough one.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Well this is by far the best christmas ever, my aunt said shed pay for the mammoth bike camp for me this summer! I also Got NWD7, and my new z1 and shadow consp hub, wow, it couldnt get any better. (that is untill I get my frame :D :D :cornut: :cornut: :cornut:

·
40 oz to freedom
1,049 Posts
Got a new Fox Racing hat and hoodie, Odyessy Jim C Pedals (Fluroscent Yellow), Fox Racing Jersey, TLD '07 GP Pants (way too short for me, guess they don't think there are many 6'2 riders with a 32 waist).

Oh and I got a sick Toshiba Satellite laptop, fast as hell and needed it to replace my 3 year old one ;)

Merry Christmas guys!

·
Registered
561 Posts
well this christmas i got: mini dv video camera, gloves, GB start today, Clit 45, 2,4,6,8 we're the kids you love to hate, new earrings and $150 and a bike shop gift card. and im expecting 2 nemesis frames someday hopefully at least one around new years, but i dont know...

·
Registered
231 Posts
yeah no joke, some of you guys have some rich ass parents.

I can't complain though-I got that Shadow Penumbra crow seat I wanted, and some shiny new Holy Rollers. Also, got a Saris back of car bike rack, so I can carry my bikes while I have the rooftop box on...dope.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
haha, i got some bike movies, some snowboard movies, a bunch of chit for snowboarding, some gift certificates for assorted stores and a bunch of cash.

all the cash will probably be towards a new frame

1 - 20 of 52 Posts