Build More = Ride More
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Build More = Ride More
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Pics!

Props to Matt on such a sick wall ride! This thing is doper than stuff at Silver Star. I love features with options. Still need to work on my jumping skills leading into it though... :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great thread, thanks to those for pulling it together, I've got some favorite pics to contribute to this thread quite a few of which were taken by Ki Kopkau pro photog.

Bicycle wheel Tire Bicycle frame Mountain bike Mountain biking

Soil Mammal Garden tool Gardening

Natural environment Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Soil Bicycle wheel rim

Natural environment Downhill mountain biking Mountain bike Mountain biking Forest

Wood Nature Natural environment Natural landscape Hardwood

Natural environment Soil Forest Adaptation People in nature

Natural environment Forest Woodland Old-growth forest People in nature

Natural environment Plant Forest Old-growth forest Woodland

Natural environment Mountain bike Bicycle Bicycle wheel Tree

Plant Bicycle wheel Plant community Mountain bike Forest

I also want to make sure credit is given where it's due, a bunch of folks in the Dirt Corps have been involved in the design and construction of Semper Dirticus line. Tyler & Marcy Kloster, Dan Saimo, Mike B, Jim McCracken, Tristyn Duerr and Jenn Tell, Kat Sweet, Adam & Jesse Ransavage, Brian Guse, Chase Schmidt and all the others who have thrown dirt I forgot to mention.

·
Build More = Ride More
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DirtCorps said:
Wow, really? I thought it was more... pretty cool what we've been able to do with that.
Low elevation is a blessing in disguise. :cool:

Along with the small acreage.

It makes for a better session park. Show up, ride a few trails and you're still in the same area, meet up with some buddies, ride some more, bail out of the group when you want to go shovel for a minute. Show up late, always meet up with the crew once they come back into the clearcut. A lot like Banner Forest, but with better trails and more variety!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have updated my bike picture galleries; most now include a auto-play slideshow feature. I created these to showcase the work Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance has accomplished. If you are not a member of Evergreen it is simple to join and you will be helping us to create more great places to ride!

See my photos at http://www.nwbikepic.com

·
Registered
224 Posts
Kat Sweet

[URL=http://vimeo.com/8646281]Kat Sweet edit from Walter Yi on Vimeo.

*Kat Sweet rides Duthies Dirt Corp Line*

Kat has been trained by Endless Biking and coaches for the Dirt Series. She is also the Youth Program Coordinator at Cascade Bicycle Club and the Director for Trips for Kids Seattle, a Cascade Program.

[/URL]

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Kitty Kat is outshredding a LOT of the guys these days. Raaawrrrrr!

Really cool vid.
EB

snwwlkr said:

[URL=http://vimeo.com/8646281]Kat Sweet edit from Walter Yi on Vimeo.

*Kat Sweet rides Duthies Dirt Corp Line*

Kat has been trained by Endless Biking and coaches for the Dirt Series. She is also the Youth Program Coordinator at Cascade Bicycle Club and the Director for Trips for Kids Seattle, a Cascade Program.

[/URL]

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.