·
it burns when i pee
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I'm enjoying my 4th Pabst Blue Ribbon

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
oh GREAT thread ;)...just cracked open a nice cold Pyramid Hef, poured into an icey chilled mug...mmmmmmmmm!

·
it burns when i pee
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't ride today though......

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
It is about 55 and raining here in Ketchikan AK and we are drinking brandy and just got done watching the fourth of July parade. Fresh King Salmon for dinner off the barbie later.....

Vintage content in that we bought an old Rockhopper off the B'ham Craigs List and have it on the boat for doing town duty, plus a resistance trainer up on the top deck to do the navigational aid sprints on while watching whales breach.

Happy 4th to all. Let Peace Ring.

·
I'm disrespectful to dirt
210 Posts
Pyramid Hef, Bridgeport Haymaker and IPA, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and Widmer '07 all in the beer fridge. Maybe a Gibson's Rye later this evening too =). Just got back from a BBQ at the neighbors and I'll be in the nice cool garage (92 outside now) working on my Bonty until I fire up the grill here later this evening.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Believe it or not, there was a swap meet today in Denver. Bought a Zochi Bomber, singulator and sold a road bike. 2 full sails later (full sail brewery oregon?) and I am feelin' good. Darn it, opened up Craigslist. Gotta stop drinking and go pick up a bike.

·
Battle Axe
55 Posts
Shaun K said:
Pyramid Hef, Bridgeport Haymaker and IPA, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and Widmer '07 all in the beer fridge. Maybe a Gibson's Rye later this evening too =). Just got back from a BBQ at the neighbors and I'll be in the nice cool garage (92 outside now) working on my Bonty until I fire up the grill here later this evening.
Nice. Bridgeport IPA and Widmer Hef in the garage fridge here. 91 degrees but much cooler in the garage :p Cheers.

·
I'm disrespectful to dirt
210 Posts
azjeff said:
109 here:eek:

Steaks going on the grill and cracking open a New Belgium 1554:thumbsup:
Ouch...sometimes I miss living in AZ, but not on days like today. It's 92 here and that's enough for me :)

yoeddy said:
Nice. Bridgeport IPA and Widmer Hef in the garage fridge here. 91 degrees but much cooler in the garage :p Cheers.
Where are you in OR?

·
Registered
936 Posts
The wife and kids are in Sweden, so I am playin bachelor for 3 weeks till I hook up with them there. Looks like all the neighbors are gone to various parties. Guess I will crack open another Full Sail and put together this Dean project I have been putting off. Happy Independence Day!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.