Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short. My computer broke down right when we were done filming for the DJ episode. It took the fools a month and a half to fix it.

Now for the good part. This episode will be all about the DJ's. From Canada to Socal, and many places imbetween. I had the pleasure of ripping the gnar with some of the best mountainbike dirt jumpers in the world. Here is a few of the people off the top of my head that are in the video.... Cam Mcaul, Jordie Lunn, Thomas Vanderham, Tim Buckner, Hacksaw, Andrew Lacondeguy, Taylor Sage, Troy Devault, Peanut, WCH, Grahm Hunt, Carter Holland, Kyle Straight, Greg Watts, Jamie Goldman, Cody, Kidwoo, The drunken antics of Skinny-D, Scott Fellers, Adam Hauk, and a bunch of other fools.

If you like dirt jumping, butt rock, and chaos, watch this video. It's free biatches!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
This picture is the ducks nuts, the cats pajama's..... Dam fine shot...............:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
liquidsystm said:
is that andrew taylor on the green Versus?
Yeah, Andrew has a ripping section in the video. I rode and filmed with him from the Redbull Elevation jumps in Whistler to the Woodward Supersessions. He is a stone cold ripper.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.