Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LiveStrong thigh-bands. Tight enough to look tough, but loose enough to permit at least some regular blood flow.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
SDizzle said:
LiveStrong thigh-bands. Tight enough to look tough, but loose enough to permit at least some regular blood flow.
pffft. you disappear on us for a bit, and this is what you post up upon returning.

weak sauce, man.

we losing you to the skinny tire set or what?

NTTIAWWT

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scrublover said:
pffft. you disappear on us for a bit, and this is what you post up upon returning.
I've been around, trying to stay off of MTBR. It takes up too much time if I let it!

I hate to say it, but roadie-ing is much more accessable for me - I can get on my bike and leave my house, which, at least until the end of the semester, is all I have time for. Maybe some tubbier tires this weekend? Got anything planned? I should have a substantial (if slow) road ride for Friday afternoon if you want...

·
8,847 Posts
SDizzle said:
I've been around, trying to stay off of MTBR. It takes up too much time if I let it!

I hate to say it, but roadie-ing is much more accessable for me - I can get on my bike and leave my house, which, at least until the end of the semester, is all I have time for. Maybe some tubbier tires this weekend? Got anything planned? I should have a substantial (if slow) road ride for Friday afternoon if you want...
no worries; i know how it is. when i'm pressed for time, the road bike it is.

no can do on a ride. thursday------->tuesday in boston and maine visiting jenny's parents. since we're living in sin, rather than being married, they are much more fun to hang out with than real in-laws.

pfffft. plane tix were on their dime; how could we say no?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scrublover said:
since we're living in sin, rather than being married, they are much more fun to hang out with than real in-laws.
Be kind enough to point out that between papacies papal decree is suspended. Thus, "sin" is temporarily ill-defined.

...OK, maybe not the best to point out to Boston Catholics.

G

·
scrublover said:
thursday------->tuesday in boston and maine
Where are you going to be in Maine? If you are anywhere near Bangor PM me and we'll try to find some dry trails. I've got a spare bike if you are interested.

·
8,847 Posts
indigosky said:
Where are you going to be in Maine? If you are anywhere near Bangor PM me and we'll try to find some dry trails. I've got a spare bike if you are interested.
thanks, but no time for it. :( i'll take that offer as a rain check for next trip though!

slated to be a day at each end of the trip in boston, and the three in the middle hanging out with the not-in-laws.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.